Expertly crafted and ready to ship, the Chatham Ruby Moon Fire Engagement Ring sparkles in 14k palladium white gold and diamond accents. Accompanied by a matching chevron wedding band, this set is perfect for those seeking a unique and stunning symbol of love. Available in size 10-12.
The center stone weighs approximately .90 carats with matching Chatham rubies in the cups of each moon weighing and additional .08cts. The diamonds on the band are natural VS diamonds and have a combined weight of .04cts.
The rings in the photos are the ones you will receive they are a size 11 and ready to ship. They are cast in 14k Palladium white gold.
The Moon fire ring measures about 14mm's wide at the top and the band is 1.8mm's wide. When stacked the set is about 16.5mm's wide.
- Handmade in our workshop in Portland Oregon by a micro family business
- If you would like to make sure you get the right ring size please request a ring sizer from us by selecting the smallest size on the listing at checkout and leaving a note at checkout and we will send you a ring sizer in the mail
- We do not plate any of our metals and they are all nickel free
- Warranty specifics can be found here in our FAQ
- All pieces come in a branded tan ring box with a vegan leather top
we also include a complimentary jewelry polishing cloth