This ring is my Drawlloween submission for 10/26/2023 and the prompt for today is Tower. This is a month long October art challenge put on by Mab Graves.
I wanted this ring to look like the tower of an old Haunted House or Castle. I have set a pyramid quartz over a skull that is eternally trapped in the highly detailed tower of the this ring (approx. 3cts). It is cast in solid sterling silver and has been oxidized and polished.
The top of the ring is just under 16mm's wide and the band is 5.5mm's wide.
- Cast especially for you in your ring size
- Our turn around time is 4-6 weeks
- Handmade in our workshop in Portland Oregon by a micro family business
- If you would like to make sure you get the right ring size please request a ring sizer from us by selecting the smallest size on the listing at checkout and leaving a note at checkout and we will send you a ring sizer in the mail
- We do not plate any of our metals and they are all nickel free
- Warranty specifics can be found here in our FAQ
- All pieces come in a branded tan ring box with a vegan leather top
we also include a complimentary jewelry polishing cloth
- Find us on Instagram & Tiktok @swankmetalsmithing