This engagement ring is inspired by Morticia and spider webs. The center stone is a 5x7 Chatham Emerald it weighs .70cts.
The Morticia ring on it's own is just under 16mm's wide and the band is 2mm's wide.
The white diamond cob web ring is set with .18 carats of VS natural white diamonds,
The spider and web ring is set with .20 carats of natural black diamonds that have been heat treated.
When all 3 rings are stacked they are 35mm's wide at the top and each band is 2mm's.
- Cast in 14k Palladium White Gold. The rings in the photos are a size 7 and ready to ship.
- Handmade in our workshop in Portland Oregon by a micro family business
- If you would like to make sure you get the right ring size please request a ring sizer from us by selecting the smallest size on the listing at checkout and leaving a note at checkout and we will send you a ring sizer in the mail
- We do not plate any of our metals and they are all nickel free
- Warranty specifics can be found here in our FAQ
- All pieces come in a branded tan ring box with a vegan leather top
we also include a complimentary jewelry polishing cloth
- Find us on Instagram & Tiktok @swankmetalsmithing