Frigg is the Norse Goddess of the sky.
She is the Queen of Asgard and is married to Odin. Frigg is believed to weave the clouds and therefore she is responsible for sunshine and rain and the fertility of crops. She is also responsible for weaving the fates, and is considered a 'seer' and the Goddess of destiny.
She is said to protect homes and families. She is the deity in charge of marriage, love and peace.
Frigg translates to 'Beloved' in Old Norse.
The center stone of the ring is a stunning approximately 1.35 carat lab color change Alexandrite cabochon that is oval shaped. Each crescent moon is set with a tiny diamond, they have a combined carat weight of .03 carats. You can choose black, white or salt and pepper diamonds for the moons, the black diamonds have been heat treated to make their color solid. The white diamonds are VS clarity. The ring in the photos is shown with Salt & Pepper diamonds.
The top of the ring is just over 13mm's and tapers to just over 2mm's wide at the back.
- Cast especially for you in your ring size and metal choice of 14k rose gold, 14k yellow gold, 14k palladium white gold
- Our turn around time is 4-6 weeks
- Handmade in our workshop in Portland Oregon by a micro family business
- If you would like to make sure you get the right ring size please request a ring sizer from us by selecting the smallest size on the listing at checkout and leaving a note at checkout and we will send you a ring sizer in the mail
- We do not plate any of our metals and they are all nickel free
- Warranty specifics can be found here in our FAQ
- All pieces come in a branded tan ring box with a vegan leather top
we also include a complimentary jewelry polishing cloth