Cassiopeia is inspired by the stars. The center is a gorgeous silky and mysterious 1.65 carat Australian Sapphire set into a 6 prong setting with some tiny hidden diamonds underneath. The band has a star shaped setting holding a natural white diamond and then a V shaped cluster of diamonds lead down to the band. The total diamond weight for the Cassiopeia ring is .18 carats of VS natural diamonds.
The wedding band is our curved sun disk band set with color change Chatham Alexandrites that have a combined weight of .12 carats.
Both rings are cast in solid 14k Palladium White Gold.
The Cassiopeia ring on it's own is about 9mm's wide at the top and the band is about 1.6mms wide at the back.
When stacked the set is about 12mm's wide at the top and each band is about 1.6mm's.
- Handmade in our workshop in Portland Oregon by a micro family business
- If you would like to make sure you get the right ring size please request a ring sizer from us by selecting the smallest size on the listing at checkout and leaving a note at checkout and we will send you a ring sizer in the mail
- We do not plate any of our metals and they are all nickel free
- Warranty specifics can be found here in our FAQ
- All pieces come in a branded tan ring box with a vegan leather top
we also include a complimentary jewelry polishing cloth
- Find us on Instagram & Tiktok @swankmetalsmithing
- We can also be found at www.swankmetalsmithing.com