This ring is my Drawlloween submission for 10/30/2023 and the prompt for today is Spooky Scary Skeleton. This is a month long October art challenge put on by Mab Graves.
This ring is inspired by the famous grave The Lovers of Valdaro which was unearthed in 2007 and found to contain 2 skeletons wrapped in each others arms sharing one last embrace. They died in Italy approximately 6,000 years ago. This ring is sleek signet that is super comfortable and modern but with a little antique charm with the star set diamonds on either side and the heart shaped top which contains the lovers.
The ring is just under 12mm's wide at the top and the band tapers to just over 2.5mm's at the back.
The rings in the photos are ready to ship and a size 7. The 14k yellow gold ring is set with natural Salt & Pepper diamonds (.15cts). The sterling silver ring is set with black diamonds(.15cts).
- Handmade in our workshop in Portland Oregon by a micro family business
- If you would like to make sure you get the right ring size please request a ring sizer from us by selecting the smallest size on the listing at checkout and leaving a note at checkout and we will send you a ring sizer in the mail
- We do not plate any of our metals and they are all nickel free
- Warranty specifics can be found here in our FAQ
- All pieces come in a branded tan ring box with a vegan leather top
we also include a complimentary jewelry polishing cloth
- Find us on Instagram & Tiktok @swankmetalsmithing