Drawlloween 2023 is here! This annual art challenge is put on by Mab Graves can be found on Instagram @mabgraves. There is a spooky prompt for each day or October and today's 10/2 is Witch.
This listing is for a ready to ship set size 6-9.
For me the triple moon symbol is what I think of when I think of Witch so I wanted to make a witchy accompaniment to our classic Cosmos ring. The Cosmos ring is set with an approximately 1ct black spinel in the center and is surrounded by 4 natural orange sapphires that have a combined weight of approximately .40 carats. The crescent moons are set with tiny black diamonds.
The side band is Witch piece for Drawlloween, it has two curvy snakes coming to meet at a reverse set princess cut black diamond that weighs approximately .22 carats. Nestled into the body of each snake is 4 additional black diamonds with a combined weight of approx. .12 carats.
- The Cosmos ring is just under 14mm's wide at the top and the the band is about 2mm's wide. The top of the Witch ring is 8mm's wide at the point of the chevron where the snake heads and princess diamond meet, the back of the band is about 1.7mm's wide. When stacked the set is 21mm's at the top and about 4mm's at the back.
- Handmade in our workshop in Portland Oregon by a micro family business
- If you would like to make sure you get the right ring size please request a ring sizer from us by selecting the smallest size on the listing at checkout and leaving a note at checkout and we will send you a ring sizer in the mail
- We do not plate any of our metals and they are all nickel free
- All pieces come in a branded tan ring box with a vegan leather top
we also include a complimentary jewelry polishing cloth
- Find us on Instagram & Tiktok @swankmetalsmithing