This ring is nuts! I wanted to set this clear crystal quartz pyramid over a blackened silver skull because I thought it would have a very cool, mysterious look. I had no idea that the pyramid quartz would create almost a fractal, meaning from certain points you see only 1 skull and from others you can see 4 skulls. I think this is captured pretty accurately in the photographs. The crystal quartz pyramid weighs over 9 carats. Coming up each side of the ring is bouquet, or posy, of flowers.
The ring is cast in solid sterling silver, I have then oxidized and polished it to give it an antique look.
The ring is 20mm's wide across the widest point at the top, the band is 2.5mm's wide.
The ring is ready to ship and a size 9.5, it can be sized up or down within 1 size.
- Handmade in our workshop in Portland Oregon by a micro family business
- If you would like to make sure you get the right ring size please request a ring sizer from us by selecting the smallest size on the listing at checkout and leaving a note at checkout and we will send you a ring sizer in the mail
- We do not plate any of our metals and they are all nickel free
- Warranty specifics can be found here in our FAQ
- All pieces come in a branded tan ring box with a vegan leather top
we also include a complimentary jewelry polishing cloth
- Find us on Instagram & Tiktok @swankmetalsmithing
- We can also be found at www.swankmetalsmithing.com