Hecate is said to rule over earth, sea, and sky. She is a protective goddess and who bestows prosperity and daily blessings. She straddles conventional boundaries and eludes definition and is often depicted in triple form which made me think she is the perfect goddess to name this triple moon ring after.
The center stone is an approximately 1.05 carat black diamond. The crescent moons are set with white diamonds that are VS clarity and have a combined carat weight of approx. .04 carats. The diamonds tucked in the curve of the crescent moon are black diamonds and have a combined weight of approximately .10 carats.
The moon ring can be set with all black or all white diamonds sides if you would prefer that, please leave me a note in the notes to seller box when checking out with instructions if that would be your preference.
The black diamonds have been heat treated to make their color solid.
- The moon ring is 8mm's wide and the band is 2mm's wide.
- Cast especially for you in your ring size and metal choice of 14k rose gold, 14k yellow gold, 14k palladium white gold
- Our turn around time is 4-6 weeks
- Handmade in our workshop in Portland Oregon by a micro family business
- If you would like to make sure you get the right ring size please request a ring sizer from us by selecting the smallest size on the listing at checkout and leaving a note at checkout and we will send you a ring sizer in the mail
- We do not plate any of our metals and they are all nickel free
- Warranty specifics can be found here in our FAQ
- All pieces come in a branded tan ring box with a vegan leather top
we also include a complimentary jewelry polishing cloth