This ring is my Drawlloween submission for 10/14/2023 and the prompt for today is Goth Moth. This is a month long October art challenge put on by Mab Graves.
The ring is set with all black diamonds that have been heat treated to make to color solid. Trailing down either side of the ring a Luna Moth with a black diamond body. The center stone shown weighs 2.36 carats. There is a pair of black diamond trillions above and below the center stone that have a combined weight of approx. .30 carats and the pair of black diamond pears have a combined weight of approx. .20 carats.
The top of the ring is just under 14mm's wide and the band is 2mm's.
- Cast especially for you in your ring size
- Our turn around time is 4-6 weeks
- Handmade in our workshop in Portland Oregon by a micro family business
- If you would like to make sure you get the right ring size please request a ring sizer from us by selecting the smallest size on the listing at checkout and leaving a note at checkout and we will send you a ring sizer in the mail
- We do not plate any of our metals and they are all nickel free
- Warranty specifics can be found here in our FAQ
- All pieces come in a branded tan ring box with a vegan leather top
we also include a complimentary jewelry polishing cloth
- Find us on Instagram & Tiktok @swankmetalsmithing