This ring is my Drawlloween submission for 10/19/2023 and the prompt for today is Classic Horror. This is a month long October art challenge put on by Mab Graves.
This spooky engagement ring is inspired by Morticia and spider webs. The center stone is a 5x7 Oregon Sunstone. You get to choose yours from 12 very moody gems, each is one of kind as Oregon Sunstone has a wide range of colors and they each have their own personality. They weigh approximately .65 carats.
Please leave me a note with your ring size at checkout.
This ring can be custom ordered with a different gemstone if you would prefer that, please reach out for a quote.
The top of the ring is just under 16mm's wide and the band is 2mm's wide.
- Cast especially for you in your ring size
- Our turn around time is 4-6 weeks
- Handmade in our workshop in Portland Oregon by a micro family business
- If you would like to make sure you get the right ring size please request a ring sizer from us by selecting the smallest size on the listing at checkout and leaving a note at checkout and we will send you a ring sizer in the mail
- We do not plate any of our metals and they are all nickel free
- Warranty specifics can be found here in our FAQ
- All pieces come in a branded tan ring box with a vegan leather top
we also include a complimentary jewelry polishing cloth
- Find us on Instagram & Tiktok @swankmetalsmithing