The Odette Marquise Engagement Ring is a stunning blend of antique-inspired design and modern craftsmanship. Featuring intricate filigree detailing and pear-shaped side stones, this ring exudes femininity and elegance. Handmade with 14k gold, it offers a touch of luxury for your special occasion. Small accent diamonds are VS natural diamonds. Can be set with black diamonds upon request.
Please leave me a note with your ring size at checkout.
Charles & Colvard Forever One Marquise Moissanite GH -
-8x4mm approx. .42cts
-9x4.5mm approx. .67cts
-10.5mm approx. .90cts
Lab Diamond Marquise -
.40ct E/VS1 8.1x3.85mm GCAL report
.62ct D/VVS2 9x4.47mm IGI report
.79ct G/VS2 9.55x4.9 GCAL report
1.06ct D/VVS2 10.8x5.2mm IGI report
1.40ct F/VVS1 11.4x6mm GCAL report
Pear Cut Side Stone Options - approx .50cts
C&C Forever One Moissanite
Lab Diamond VS
Natural Diamond VS
Black Diamonds (Heat treated)
The ring in the photos is shown with a 8x4mm moissanite marquise center stone and moissanite pear side gems.
The ring with the 8x4mm marquise measures 14mm's wide at the top and the band is 2mm's wide.
- Cast especially for you in your ring size and metal choice of 14k rose gold, 14k yellow gold, 14k palladium white gold
- Our turn around time is 4-6 weeks
- Handmade in our workshop in Portland Oregon by a micro family business
- If you would like to make sure you get the right ring size please request a ring sizer from us by selecting the smallest size on the listing at checkout and leaving a note at checkout and we will send you a ring sizer in the mail
- We do not plate any of our metals and they are all nickel free
- Warranty specifics can be found here in our FAQ
- All pieces come in a branded tan ring box with a vegan leather top
we also include a complimentary jewelry polishing cloth