The Ophelia ring has your choice of oval Oregon Sunstone set in the center of a pair of sparkling trillions, approx weight of .15cts. On each side of the ring is a trio of natural ruby accents. This ring can be set with black or white diamonds in place of the rubies. Or a colored gem if you would prefer that.
The center Oregon Sunstones are from the Ponderosa mine and weigh approx. .35cts each.
Trillion Side Stone Options -
C&C Forever One Moissanite (Shown in photos)
Lab Diamond VS
Natural Diamond VS
Black Diamonds (Heat treated)
The Ophelia ring measures just under 11mm's wide at the top and the band is 2mm's wide.
Please leave me a note with your ring size and material preference.
- Cast especially for you in your ring size and metal choice of 14k rose gold, 14k yellow gold, 14k palladium white gold
- Our turn around time is 4-6 weeks
- Handmade in our workshop in Portland Oregon by a micro family business
- If you would like to make sure you get the right ring size please request a ring sizer from us by selecting the smallest size on the listing at checkout and leaving a note at checkout and we will send you a ring sizer in the mail
- We do not plate any of our metals and they are all nickel free
- Warranty specifics can be found here in our FAQ
- All pieces come in a branded tan ring box with a vegan leather top
we also include a complimentary jewelry polishing cloth