This ring is my Drawlloween submission for 10/14/2023 and the prompt for today is Goth Moth. This is a month long October art challenge put on by Mab Graves.
For this Luna Moth ring I wanted to get as close to the colors of a luna moth as I could do I set an approx. 2.4ct oval Chatham Chrysoberyl in the center of 2 Luna Moths with Chatham pink champagne sapphire bodies, approx. .28cttw. There are 6 tiny natural white diamonds in a triangle pattern above and below the center stone, they have a combined weight of approx. .03cts.
The top of the ring is just over 13mm's wide and the band is 2mm's.
You can choose your center stone from the list of Chatham varieties below -
Chatham gems -
Chrysoberyl (shown in photos)
Light Blue Sapphire
Medium Blue Sapphire
Dark Blue Sapphire
Yellow Sapphire (Light, Medium, Dark)
Peachy Pink Champagne Sapphire
Pink Sapphire (Light, Medium, Dark)
Medium Padparadscha Sapphire -
Dark Padparadscha Sapphire
You can also change the pear gems in the Moth body to one of the above Chatham gemstones. Please let me know your gemstone selections at checkout.
- Cast especially for you in your ring size
- Our turn around time is 4-6 weeks
- Handmade in our workshop in Portland Oregon by a micro family business
- If you would like to make sure you get the right ring size please request a ring sizer from us by selecting the smallest size on the listing at checkout and leaving a note at checkout and we will send you a ring sizer in the mail
- We do not plate any of our metals and they are all nickel free
- Warranty specifics can be found here in our FAQ
- All pieces come in a branded tan ring box with a vegan leather top
we also include a complimentary jewelry polishing cloth
- Find us on Instagram & Tiktok @swankmetalsmithing