-This setting must be purchased with a center stone from our loose gemstones page.
- Side Gems - 2 largest gems in the cups of the moons can be set with your choice of Chatham Gem or natural colored gemstone approx. weight is .30 carats. The smaller gems above and below the center stone and in the cups of the moons can be set with natural diamonds VS clarity GH color approximate weight of .12 carats(shown). Or natural heat treated black diamonds upon request. Can also be set with colored gems if available in the right sizes, contact me with any questions.
- For reference the center stone shown is a 9x5mm Chatham Alexandrite. This setting will work well with a slightly larger or smaller pear or other fancy shape gem. If there is a gems you see in the loose gemstones page that you like but you are unsure if they would work together feel free to reach out and I can give you my opinion.
- The Cosmos ring is about 16mm's wide across the widest point at the top and the band is about 2mm's wide.
- Cast especially for you in your ring size and metal choice of 14k rose gold, 14k yellow gold, 14k palladium white gold
- Our turn around time is 6-8 weeks
- Handmade in our workshop in Portland Oregon by a micro family business
- If you would like to make sure you get the right ring size please request a ring sizer from us by selecting the smallest size on the listing at checkout and leaving a note at checkout and we will send you a ring sizer in the mail
- We do not plate any of our metals and they are all nickel free
- Warranty specifics can be found here in our FAQ
- All pieces come in a branded tan ring box with a vegan leather top
we also include a complimentary jewelry polishing cloth
- Custom build your own rings are non-refundable.
- We do not sell unfinished settings.
The 2 large side gems on this ring can be swapped with any of the Chatham gems listed below-
Alexandrite (shown in photos)
Light Blue Sapphire
Medium Blue Sapphire
Peachy Pink Sapphire
Medium Padparadscha Sapphire
Dark Padparadscha Sapphire - more orange that than the medium
**The 2 large gems can also be set with a natural colored gem**
From the Chatham website - These gemstones possess the same physical, optical, and chemical properties as their mined counterparts. Chatham gemstones are grown by duplicating the conditions deep within the Earth; the temperature, the pressure and the chemical makeup. Chatham is recognized as the world's leader in premium quality lab grown colored gemstones.