This colorful Cosmos ring has a rhodolite garnet in the center (approx. 1.2cts) Imperial garnets in the cups of the moons (approx. .30cts) Natural rubies in the crescent moons (approx. .05cts) and red sapphires nestled in the stars (approx. .08cts).
The wedding band is our diamond cob web and is set with an additional approx. .18cts of natural VS white diamonds. Can be set with black diamonds upon request.
The ring set is shown here in 14k rose gold.
The Cosmos ring is 14mm's wide across the widest point at the top and the band is about 2mm's wide.
When stacked the set is about 21mm's wide and each band is about 2mm's
- Cast especially for you in your ring size and metal choice of 14k rose gold, 14k yellow gold, 14k palladium white gold
- Our turn around time is 4-6 weeks
- Handmade in our workshop in Portland Oregon by a micro family business
- If you would like to make sure you get the right ring size please request a ring sizer from us by selecting the smallest size on the listing at checkout and leaving a note at checkout and we will send you a ring sizer in the mail
- We do not plate any of our metals and they are all nickel free
- Warranty specifics can be found here in our FAQ
- All pieces come in a branded tan ring box with a vegan leather top
we also include a complimentary jewelry polishing cloth