This ring set is my Drawlloween submission for 10/27/2023 and the prompt for today is Mythological. This is a month long October art challenge put on by Mab Graves.
This Nagini snake side band set with .18cts of diamonds and is accompanying our Cosmos ring that is set with a gorgeous blue pear cut moissanite in the center of our Cosmos setting, it weighs 1.26cts. The larger side gems are natural bi-color sapphires and they have a combined weight of .43cts. Nestled into the stars is a natural white diamond as well as some tiny diamonds set into the crescent moons. They have a combined weight of .13cts.
When stacked the ring set is 23mm's wide at the top and each band is about 2mm's wide.
The ring set is cast in 14k yellow gold and the rings in the photos are a size 7 and ready to ship.
- Handmade in our workshop in Portland Oregon by a micro family business
- If you would like to make sure you get the right ring size please request a ring sizer from us by selecting the smallest size on the listing at checkout and leaving a note at checkout and we will send you a ring sizer in the mail
- We do not plate any of our metals and they are all nickel free
- Warranty specifics can be found here in our FAQ
- All pieces come in a branded tan ring box with a vegan leather top
we also include a complimentary jewelry polishing cloth
- Find us on Instagram & Tiktok @swankmetalsmithing