This engagement ring is nod to the moon and stars. The center stone shown in the main photo is a 6.5mm Chatham Peachy Pink Champagne Sapphire, it weighs approximately 1.40 carats. The side stones shown in the listing photos are VS clarity G-H color white diamonds, they have a combined weight of approx. .10 carats. Your ring can be set with black diamonds in place of the white diamonds upon request. If you would prefer that please leave me a note in the notes to seller box with your preference.
Each side band hugs the engagement ring beautifully. The pointed chevron is set with approximately .05 carats of VS white diamonds.
The top curved constellation band is set with approximately .08 carats of VS white diamonds.
Please leave me a note with your material & center stone preference at checkout.
Our turn around time is 4-6 weeks.
The top of the engagement ring is just under 10mm's wide at the widest point and the band is 1.5mm's wide. When stacked the set is 21mm's wide at the to and each band is 1.5mm-2mm's.
Larger center stones will increase the top measurement slightly.
You can choose from a 6.5mm (approx. 1.35cts), 7mm (approx. 1.7cts, 7.5mm (approx. 2cts) or 8mm (approx 2.5cts) center stone.
CHATHAM CENTER STONES OPTIONS -
Light Blue Sapphire
Medium Blue Sapphire
Peachy Pink Sapphire (Shown in photos)
Medium Padparadscha Sapphire - shown here - https://www.etsy.com/listing/1061645116/chatham-padparadscha-sapphire-cosmos
Dark Padparadscha Sapphire - more orange that than the medium
From the Chatham website - These gemstones possess the same physical, optical, and chemical properties as their mined counterparts. Chatham gemstones are grown by duplicating the conditions deep within the Earth; the temperature, the pressure and the chemical makeup. Chatham is recognized as the world's leader in premium quality lab grown colored gemstones.
- Cast especially for you in your ring size and metal choice of 14k rose gold, 14k yellow gold, 14k palladium white gold
- Our turn around time is 4-6 weeks
- Handmade in our workshop in Portland Oregon by a micro family business
- If you would like to make sure you get the right ring size please request a ring sizer from us by selecting the smallest size on the listing at checkout and leaving a note at checkout and we will send you a ring sizer in the mail
- We do not plate any of our metals and they are all nickel free
- Warranty specifics can be found here in our FAQ
- All pieces come in a branded tan ring box with a vegan leather top
we also include a complimentary jewelry polishing cloth